(Wall) treatment shall be Quietspace® 3D Tile Series 5.26 acoustic tile from thermally moulded, needle punched, felted polyester material containing not less than 60% post-consumer recycled material as manufactured by Autex Industries Ltd.
- Premium sound absorption
- Highly durable providing long term stability
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Resistant to fading
- Modular design for easy install and configuration
- Made in New Zealand
- Made from 100% polyester fibres without chemical binders and certified low VOC
- Safe, non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-irritable
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited Quality and Environmental Systems
- Does not contain any Red List chemicals *
- Tile 575 x 575 x 80mm (nom.) depth, colour (_), sound absorption
- Class C, NRC 0.75 – if backed with Autex AAB: Class A, NRC 0.90.
Tiles to be supplied with 1 standard tile clip per tile. Install as per Quietspace® 3D Tile Install Instructions.