The environmental and noise reducing properties are not immediately apparent when viewing the attractive and dramatic design possibilities of a RippleTone ceiling, but they are in place to reduce noise and reverberation.
RippleTone metal ceilings provide designers with the scope to create exciting and unique effects, all the while delivering excellent noise reduction capabilities with a proven high acoustic rating. The corrugation design increases the surface area by as much as 22% over conventional flat metal ceilings, delivering much greater sound insulation.
The addition of a special acoustic textile layer results in an even greater reduction of noise. The longitudinal flexibility and light weight allows for sweeping curved shapes to a 1.5 metre radius within the support bars. Designers can create full ceilings, infills, floating or feature panels for ceilings, walls and decorative features. Lightweight and flexible, RippleTone is easily and quickly installed using the specially designed Renhurst FasTrack® Support System which enables the ceiling to be suspended or fixed directly to the roof purlins.
- Corrugated perforated aluminium backed with a specially designed acoustic textile layer.
- Environmentally Friendly Polyester acoustic textile is 100% recyclable and safer than fibre-based products.
- No need for additional insulation #Great visual appeal.
- Extremely lightweight with Longitudinal Flexibility.
- Installed on Renhurst FasTrack® Suspension System.
- Rippletone is to be installed in the Fastrack suspension system and is to include the lamination of a woven ceramic/glass fibre yarn cloth to the back of the perforated sheet. The ceiling must be installed in accordance with the appropriate procedures as approved by the manufacturer.